If that title for a quilt design doesn’t pique your interest, I don’t know what will. Merry Mayhem’s Case #13! Lisa Gandy is the instructor for this quilt project, and she is known for teaching easy quilt patterns that look crazy hard! Don’t we all like to make easy projects that inspire awe and admiration? Here are the specifics. You choose what size you want to make. Lisa says this quilt is suitable for all skill levels.
- Make a reed lunch basket (2 evening segments)
- Floral Design Arranging
- Pour Painting
- Hand Built Pottery
- Four Patch Flip Quilt
- Merry Mayhem’s Case Quilt
- Dresden Plate String Pieced Wall Hanging
- English Paper Piecing of Mother’s Flower Garden
- Paint a Wooden Barn Quilt
- Ukrainian Easter Egg Decorating (Pysanky)
- Candle Making
- I don’t know how to paint beginning acrylic class!
- Wheels of Whimsy
- Hot Tamale Cooking Class
- Encaustic Collage and Watercolor