If that title for a quilt design doesn’t pique your interest, I don’t know what will. Merry Mayhem’s Case #13! Lisa Gandy is the instructor for this quilt project, and she is known for teaching easy quilt patterns that look crazy hard! Don’t we all like to make easy projects that inspire awe and admiration? Here are the specifics. You choose what size you want to make. Lisa says this quilt is suitable for all skill levels.
- Candle Making
- Learning Crochet with Granny Squares
- English Paper Piecing of Mother’s Flower Garden
- Merry Mayhem’s Case Quilt
- Hand Built Pottery
- Wheels of Whimsy
- Ukrainian Easter Egg Decorating (Pysanky)
- Floral Design Arranging
- Dresden Plate String Pieced Wall Hanging
- Four Patch Flip Quilt
- I don’t know how to paint beginning acrylic class!
- Make a reed lunch basket (2 evening segments)
- Encaustic Collage and Watercolor
- Paint a Wooden Barn Quilt
- Pour Painting